Your Senior Session
What to Wear – What to Bring – What to Expect
Your Senior Session Portraits are all about YOU! Your portraits will show who you are, what is important in your life and your unique style.
- Be yourself. Whether you are casual, preppy, athletic, serious, funny, funky, a rock star, etc., we will capture the true YOU.
- Include what is important in YOUR life such as sports, musical instruments, skateboards, motorcycles, cars and maybe even your pet!
- With an array of poses, your portraits will express YOUR style which can be classic, creative, bold and unique.
For the Girls
Hair –Bring a hairbrush and any favorite hairclips to restyle your hair. The key is to keep it natural. Avoid new hairstyles before your session. If you want to try a new style, it is best to have that done a few weeks before your session.
Makeup and Nails – Wear lipstick and bring some for touchups. Your eyes need to be the focal point. Wear a little extra eye makeup to make your eyes pop. Have your fingernails neatly trimmed. If you are wearing a nail polish, check for chips. And don’t forget the toes. Have the toes polished as well.
Clothing – Clothing should be casual and/or dressy casual. Suggestions are dresses, jeans, jackets, ruffled skirts, shorts, sandals, tennis shoes, flip flops and boots. Accessorize with hats, scarves and jewelry to compliment your outfits. Solid colors look best. Avoid stripes and heavy prints.
For the Guys
Hair – Avoid getting your hair cut right before your session. It is best to have it cut about a week before. If you want a clean shaven look, shave right before your session. Retouching can remove blemishes but NOT razor stubble. If you have a beard or mustache, have it neatly trimmed.
Clothing – Your clothing should be casual and/or dressy casual. Suggestions are dress shirts, dress pants, jeans, casual jackets, shorts, casual tops, hats, tennis shoes, sandals, flip flops and boots. Solid colors look best. Avoid stripes and heavy prints.
- Avoid sunburns and tan lines
- Arrive about 15 Minutes before your session time
- If you have to reschedule, please contact us at 941.488.7300 the day before.
- After your images are edited, we will contact your parents to schedule a Selection Appointment
- Basic retouch is included with the images in your order
Most important….relax and have fun!