Turner Photography is a premier provider of portrait photography in Venice, FL. Although well known throughout the community, here are five fun facts about us and our studio:
- In the film days, Darrell Williams processed negatives in a dark room.
- Donna Williams started her work in photography working as a photographer’s assistant.
- The Turner Photography logo is Maggie Turner’s signature.
- Turner Photography was founded in 1985.
- Turner Photography went digital in 2005.
Turner Photography was founded on the premise of providing top quality photography services and products. It was the goal in 1985 and continues to be the same objective today. Please feel free to visit our studio located in historic downtown Venice!