Two to three students will be chosen from each area high school as Senior Reps for Turner Photography. What are the qualifications? You must be a junior in high school, have a fun and outgoing personality, possess a positive attitude and love to get your picture taken! Have we described YOU?
As a Senior Rep, you are a spokesperson for Turner Photography’s senior portraits. You show your senior portraits to your friends and classmates. You tell them about your great experience at Turner Photography and suggest they do the same. When you refer students to Turner Photography, you receive great photography benefits. We will promote you on our website, our blog, our Facebook page, Twitter, YouTube and more. How cool is that?
What’s in it for YOU?
- Free 90 minute indoor-outdoor session to taken before June 1, 2013
- 25 custom-designed rep cards with your name and photographs. Let’s hope you need more!
- Customized Facebook profile and timeline images for your Facebook page. You will be a rock star!
- A phone app of your favorite ten senior portrait images to share. How cool is this?
- A phone app of some of your images to show your friends and share on Facebook & Twitter
- A slideshow of some of your images set to music we will upload to YouTube and your app
- A $50 print credit for each student you send to Turner Photography for their senior portraits
- With five referrals you get a $50 iTunes gift card. Send five more and get a $75 Visa gift card
- Get $100 print credit for referring another Student Rep who signs up with us
- The referrals you send to us receive a 10% discount on their session fee
- Tag Turner Photography on Facebook and get more media images you can share
Here are our requirements:
- You must be a current High School Junior graduating in 2014. Your high school needs to be within 30 miles of Turner Photography studio in Venice, FL
- Distribute your rep cards to all classmates graduating in 2014
- Promote your images on your Facebook page. Display your customized profile and timeline images throughout the summer.
- Become a fan of Turner Photography on Facebook and share information
- Share your phone app images with your friends and family
- Agree to only represent Turner Photography for the 2013/2014 school year
- Parents or legal guardians must be aware that you are participating in Turner Photography’s Senior Rep Program. They MUST sign a model release permitting Turner Photography to use your images for marketing and promotional purposes for the studio
This is a fun way for you to get a lot of benefits that you can use toward your senior portraits. As a Senior Rep for Turner Photography, you become part of an elite group of our Rockin’ Seniors. Do we have your attention? Great! Click here for our online application or contact our studio by phone at 941.488.7300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from YOU!